Saturday, March 31, 2007
The Curling News: April issue
The April issue, our last of the season, is out... got yours?
• The Brier and STOH, by Larry Wood
• Worlds in Japan
• Rodger Schmidt previews the Ford Men’s Worlds
• They Said It: Brier edition
• WEB SPECIAL: Ryan Durham on a CCA fear of... Toronto?
• Jill Officer on the Grand Slams
• Introducing the Tylenol Players’ Championship
• Doug Maxwell on the little paper that could
• 50th Anniversary Retrospective: Buckets, Matty and Woody... plus Ferb on the Jumbotron
• WEB SPECIAL: Matt Hames says Brad Gushue wasn’t impatient; he was playing chess
• Eight ends or ten? Larry Wood on the return of a curling debate
• Asham Club Corner: CCA releases the ultimate curling guidebook (and it’s awesome)
• Newsdesk: the curling coin, 2010 venue breaks ground, Schmirler events and Avonlea finale
• Teri Lake on the first time
• The Curling News TV Guide
• The Curling News Store
... and more!
Coming soon... the biggest gol-darn collection of curling links you've ever seen. Prepare your click finger(s)...